Staged homes sell faster and for more money than homes that are not staged. Staging in today's market is not only advisable for preparing your home for sale, it is essential if you want greater success in selling.
As part of JoAnne's listing package, all clients are provided a certified professional stager. Our stager visits your home for a full consultation then provides a complete room-by-room plan for how to achieve maximum appeal, with suggestions ranging from simple to more complex. Once completed, JoAnne reviews the report with you and suggests how you can get the most return on your investment.
What does a stager do?
Staging depersonalizes a space and creates an image of an inviting lifestyle for potential buyers. By making your place into a "model home", it outshines comparable properties and offers. A stager typically:
- Looks at your house through "objective eyes" and suggests what needs to be done to increase its appeal.
- Advises on what to pack away, what to temporarily change.
- Consults on such simpler issues such as de-cluttering, cosmetic touch-ups and lighting, or more complex issues such as paint colour and repairs.
- Enhances the positive features of your home by properly arranging existing furniture and accessories.
- Provides rental items as needed.
Getting Your Home "In Shape"
Remember, small details make a big difference in the overall presentation of your home in order to make it look well cared-for and attractive.
Through JoAnne's over 30 years of real estate experience, she's compiled a list of reliable trades people and service providers who can assist in making your home as perfect as possible.
Please note, all trade referrals are based entirely on JoAnne's past experience; she receives absolutely no referral fee.